Bakery Products Group
- The dimensions given next to the cases are the outer dimensions.
- It is made of high density polyethylene raw material and is resistant to sun and all kinds of acids.
- Weights (± 3%) have a margin.
- It is resistant to shock at -40 ° C and heat at + 80 ° C.
- Transport and stacking are not slipping.
- It prevents the destruction of forests.
- Since it is reusable, it does not pollute the nature.
- It is economical and economical.
- It does not harm the product it carries on.
- It is lighter than wooden crates and provides great convenience in transportation.
- It has less contamination and can be cleaned easily.
- It can be contacted with foodstuffs.
- Stacking can lift 300 kg.
- Unbreakable under suitable usage conditions
- It is very light compared to metal and wooden cases.
- It is based on temperature differences between (-) 40 ° C and (+) 80 ° C.
- It is not affected by oil, acid and similar substances.